Tuesday, February 11, 2014

      I have had several people ask me about my recipes. I do a lot of gluten free, dairy free meals and am trying to eat mostly organic (no pesticides and no preservatives). I personally have a problem with dairy. I eat very little to nothing at all. I have had stomach problems for years caused from a surgery I had in 2003. Because of that I have had my ups and downs. Doctors want to prescribe a drug but in my case it has been a lot of trial and error. I don't think I am necessarily allergic but the older I get the more sensitive I become to foods. One week I can eat something and the next week it will make me very ill. All of my problems are in my intestines so what works for me my not work for all of you and not all of the recipes are gluten free or completely dairy free so please be cautious! I will try to post at the top of the recipe if it is or is not gluten or dairy free. Most of these recipes I have made and my family and I have tasted them and they are on our yummy passed the test recipes list. Hope this helps you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment