Thursday, February 20, 2014

  I had a wonderful Valentine's weekend! I went fishing with my husband on Valentine's a caught me a beautiful Steelhead and cooked it up for dinner for my sweetie. If you do not fish you can find Steelhead at some grocery stores or Salmon would also work. This recipe is so simple but very good.

GLUTEN FREE DAIRY FREE

BOLD AND TANGY STEELHEAD

1 Steelhead or Salmon fillet (will produce 4 small servings)
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 chili pepper
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/8 teaspoon cayenne
2 Tablespoons fresh orange juice

Mix all dry ingredients together, squeeze orange over fish and then rub remaining ingredients into fish meat. Let Fish absorb the juice and spices while you preheat the oven. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Bake for 10 minutes. Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment